We are proud of the level of efficiency and quality of solutions we have delivered to our clients for a various range of structures.
We are proud of the level of efficiency and quality of solutions we have delivered to our clients for a various range of structures. Our rehabilitation and asset management team have extensive experience to assess the balancing of costs, opportunities, and risks against the desired performance of assets.
We undertake assessments of existing structures for insurance purposes, as well as evaluations of the feasibility of alterations. When required we provide condition assessment report to be used for the effective maintenance management throughout the life of an asset. We utilize appropriately experienced engineers working in this field for many years to ensure reliable and informed reporting.
We will provide you a preliminary report of inspection findings and interim measurements within maximum one week which allow the asset owner and operator to be aware of any immediate actions that are required to protect the personnel’s safety during operation and maintenance of the reservoir.
Depends on structure type and level of inspection, we are capable of undertaking the detailed structural analysis using structural models to find out structure’s “AS NEW” and “AS IS” capacity, and to determine the remaining life of the existing structures. Repair options are provided with the financial evaluation, constructability, and the risk assessment.
For concrete structure, we are capable of undertaking further tests during the investigation if necessary. A test method statement is prepared and approved by the asset owner before any test above is conducted. These tests include non-destructive tests such as cover meter survey, Schmidt hammer as well as tests such as drilling power sample for chloride content analysis and coring sample for carbonation and compressive strength test.
Some recent project of work delivered to our clients recently includes: Cost control and schedule
- Carrying out site tests to determine the remaining life of existing roof structure for water reservoirs in SE QLD .
- Carrying out site inspection to investigate the remaining life of existing rail received area in Townsville Port at North Queensland.
- Conditional assessment of pipe racks carrying Bauxite in Gladstone in Central Queensland Construction coordination.
- Investigating the root causes of seepage in large retaining walls in Industrial shed in Brisbane Contract management.
- Conditional assessment of industrial shed in Sydney and provide recommendations about repair scope and method .